For nearly 20 years Nordea has been helping make it possible for customers to fulfil their goals and dreams.
The Nordea 1 – GBP Diversified Return Fund is a solution designed specifically with UK clients in mind.
Back in 2003, Nordea formed their Multi Assets Team with the ambition of delivering long-term stable returns1.
Today the award winning team manages more than £120bn2 for clients across the investment spectrum. It is this expertise that is now being made available to UK investors through the Nordea 1 – GBP Diversified Return Fund:
• A top selling, award winning investment approach
• Delivered by the largest financial services group in the Nordic and Baltic region
• Backed by a dedicated multi-asset team of 40 investment professionals
There are a number of factors that combine to make the Nordea Diversified Return strategy unique:
1. Focus is first and foremost on capital preservation: the starting point is to create a portfolio that has a low probability of negative returns over 3 years
2. To achieve this the team select diversified return drivers: some are chosen because they tend to do well in periods of recovery and others because they typically do well during recessions, these are then carefully combined to offset ‘risky’ assets with ‘safe’ assets
3. The upshot is that there is no need for macro calls: by balancing uncorrelated return drivers the portfolio aims to offer truly diversified exposure across different asset classes in any given market environment, making the investment approach more comprehensive, sustainable and replicable
1 There can be no warranty that an investment objective, targeted returns and results of an investment structure is achieved. The value of your investment can go up and down, and you could lose some or all of your invested money.
2Source: Nordea Investment Management AB. Date: 31.12.2022